WHY CHOOSE RUBY DOT TRAILS
THE SMALL GROUP DIFFERENCE
We keep our groups small - to no more than 6 people - because:
- It's a more personal and friendly tour experience - there's time to chat, ask questions and swap stories, just like friends do 🙂
- We get to show you more - our smaller group sizes allow us to get into interesting nooks & crannies which larger groups may not include.
- You see more in the time you have - we're able to move between stops more quickly and you don't have to spend time waiting for other tour participants to catch up.
- Some areas within our heritage neighbourhoods have narrow walkways, so moving around in a smaller group is more comfortable at these sites.
- It's the feel of a private tour, without the cost of a private tour guide!
MEET YOUR GUIDE
Ruby Dot Trails is run by Shal, a born-and-bred Singaporean who's articulate and passionately proud of her country.
A seasoned traveller to over 40 countries herself, she's a big believer in the difference guided walking tours can make to a trip - to bring the culture of a place to life, to dissolve stereotypes and to create emotional connections.
Her most memorable trips have included walking tours and, inspired by these experiences, Shal combined her 2 passions - travel and story telling - and set up Ruby Dot Trails to showcase the best of Singapore to visitors and locals alike.
Shal truly believes that Singapore has a lot to offer, and has personally designed each tour to show her guests living neighbourhoods - the real Singapore where people live, shop, eat and worship.
It's her hope that after a tour, you'll come away with fresh perspectives and an authentic sense of the culture and people of Singapore.
Looking forward to welcoming you on one of our tours soon!