WHY CHOOSE RUBY DOT TRAILS
MEET YOUR GUIDE
Ruby Dot Trails is run by Shal, a born-and-bred Singaporean who's articulate and passionately proud of her country.
A seasoned traveller to over 40 countries herself, she's a big believer in the difference guided walking tours can make to a trip - to bring the culture of a place to life, to dissolve stereotypes and to create emotional connections.
Her most memorable trips have included walking tours and, inspired by these experiences, Shal combined her 2 passions - travel and story telling - and set up Ruby Dot Trails to showcase the best of Singapore to visitors and locals alike.
Shal truly believes that Singapore has a lot to offer, and has personally designed each tour to show her guests living neighbourhoods - the real Singapore where people live, shop, eat and worship.
It's her hope that after a tour, you'll come away with fresh perspectives and an authentic sense of the culture and people of Singapore.
Looking forward to welcoming you on one of our tours soon!
THE SMALL GROUP DIFFERENCE
We keep our groups small - to no more than 6 people - because:
- It's a more personal and friendly tour experience - there's time to chat, ask questions and swap stories, just like friends do 🙂
- We get to show you more - our smaller group sizes allow us to get into interesting nooks & crannies which larger groups may not include.
- You see more in the time you have - we're able to move between stops more quickly and you don't have to spend time waiting for other tour participants to catch up.
- Some areas within our heritage neighbourhoods have narrow walkways, so moving around in a smaller group is more comfortable at these sites.
- It's the feel of a private tour, without the cost of a private tour guide!